99 Columbians Project Launch Press Release
99columbians.com Multimedia Gallery Online; Seeking Collaborators
99 Columbians multimedia gallery is now available for viewing at www.99columbians.com.
Angela Radulescu and Bennett Hong, two student photographers, began the 99 Columbians multimedia project in order to bring together people that make up Columbia's uniquely diverse student body. Their photographs of 99 Columbia University students aim to blur a few labels while staying faithful to each individual's quirks. Through an ambitious campaign and multiple exhibition events during the Spring 2010 semester, 99 Columbians will turn a mirror on the Columbia campus and encourage dialog about the life of the community.
The 99 Columbians project is now seeking additional sponsorship and collaborators to expand programming. In particular, we are seeking individuals to serve in the following roles:
- Film Producer - to produce ongoing promotional videos for the project
- Exhibition Designer - to help design and construct exhibition events for displaying print photography on Columbia University campus
- Promotional Organizer - to help flyer and spread information about project and programs
- Graphic Designer - to help design web and print materials to enhance promotions and multimedia experience
- Experienced Web Developer - to help create a mobile version of the "99 Columbians" application, as well as prepare an open source version of the Flex app for full release